About

Blog warning against a false 'visionary' Maria Divine Mercy and her cult

Monday, June 17, 2013

Fr. Angel Sotelo on MDM, Part 2

Why would loyal Catholics want to defend the private revelation of Maria Divine Mercy??

Hi Father - hope you’re ok :) I read the Jimmy Akin article you linked in an answer about Maria Divine Mercy. The writer appeared to know nothing about the actual messages bar a few facts that he manipulated to turn into an argument. The book of revelations has a lot in it which corresponds to the messages. Sorry to bring this up again, but after reading it, it seemed he didn’t have a very solid or convincing argument. Thanks for your time - Hannah :)

Hello Hannah,

I would not have referred people to that link of Jimmy Akin if I did not agree with him 100%, and I am not an ignorant dupe. I have read the so-called messages of Maria Divine Mercy, and although she uses the language of the Book of Revelation, she is neither a prophet, nor a messenger of God. Let me draw attention to some of her recent babblings just to illustrate Jimmy Akin’s point that:
—she really is not Catholic,
—she may or may not even be a “she” because whoever this person is, they are shrouded in secrecy and anonymity and
—this person claims that Jesus and Mary have commanded that those who read her writings accept them all as messages of heaven and Word of God. So, she is in effect claiming to be equal to the prophets of the Bible.

From Friday, March 15, 2013, an alleged attack of Mary against Pope Francis:
"I must urge you, dear children, to remain strong and faithful to the Holy Word of God, for the sake of my Son.He, my beloved Son, hangs His Head in agony as He watches the horror as His Church crumbles before Him. 
Please pray for hope and say my Holy Rosary every day for all those who rule in Rome. You must pray for all those who run the Catholic Church. Please include the man who sits in the Chair of Peter, for he is in great need of your prayers. 
Pray that he will accept the Truth of the death of my Son on the Cross and that he will open his heart to my Son’s pleas for mercy for all God’s children."
http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/mother-of-salvation-say-my-rosary-for-all-those-who-rule-in-rome/
This message does not even respect Francis enough to call him “pope” but says he is “the man who sits in the Chair of Peter” and calls upon people to pray that “he will accept the Truth of the death of my Son.” What hogwash nonsense! Pope Francis is not an idiot or a heretic who needs to accept that Jesus died for sinners.

From Thursday, March 14, 2013, Jesus is portrayed as a creepy lurker who tells everyone to watch out for Holy Week in Rome:
"My dearly beloved daughter, what suffering is being experienced by My beloved sacred servants, close to My Heart, who know the Truth and who have to witness the abomination in My Church on earth. 
There is to be a particular insult, which will be inflicted upon My Holy Name, in an effort to desecrate Me, during Holy Week. This wicked gesture, during Holy Week, will be seen by those who keep their eyes open and this will be one of the signs by which you will know that the imposter, who sits on the throne in My Church on earth, does not come from Me."
http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/this-wicked-gesture-during-holy-week-will-be-seen-by-those-who-keep-their-eyes-open/
So, this is where Pope Francis proves he is working with “the Beast” in the messages of Maria Divine Mercy. He desecrates Jesus during Holy Week. What horrible “abomination” did the pope do? He washed those feet at the juvenile detention center, including the feet of the Muslim girl. Maybe it wasn’t great liturgy, but can we say the pope was out to “desecrate” Jesus with a “wicked gesture?” How bizarre it is even to tell people to be spying on the pope during Holy Week to see how he will trip himself up. It sounds more like Judas Iscariot talking, not Jesus.

From Wednesday, March 13, 2013, an alleged accusation by Jesus that Pope Francis is an imposter and that Pope Benedict did not really resign the office:
"Make no mistake, the Truth has been revealed to you. I have told you, My followers, how you will be deceived. This will be very difficult for you because you will question this imposter who sits in My Father’s House. 
My beloved Pope Benedict XVI was persecuted and fled, as foretold. I have not appointed this person, who claims to come in My Name. 
He, Pope Benedict, will guide My followers towards the Truth. I have not deserted him and I will hold him close to My Heart and give him the comfort he needs at this terrible time. 
His throne has been stolen. His power has not."
http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/his-throne-has-been-stolen-his-power-has-not/
For anyone whose mental health is still in reality, there is no need to “prove” that Pope Benedict lawfully resigned his office, and that the cardinals gathered in Rome lawfully elected Francis as pope. This message needs no further comment, except to prove that the imposter writing them has shown their true colors as not being mentally all there, and able to connect to reality.

From Sunday, March 3rd, 2013, a demand, a direct order from Jesus to prove you are really a follower of the truth by accepting these messages:
"To those who accuse you of heresy, I say this. I, Jesus Christ, would never lie, for I Am the Truth. I could never deceive you, for that would not be possible. Remember, it is My Body, which is the Church. My Church on earth is under attack and this means that My Body will be Crucified again, as foretold. By this, I mean, that My Body will no longer be Present, the minute the Holy Eucharist is discarded by ministers in the Holy See of Rome. This will become a reality and you must turn your back……….  
Those poor souls, who do not believe that I speak the Truth, through these Messages, must ask themselves this. Do you believe in the Holy Bible and the prophecies declared within its covers? Do you believe in the antichrist and the revelations about the false imposter who will take the Seat of Peter through devious means? If you do, then accept that this is the time for these events to unravel before your eyes. It is not for the future – it is now taking place. Accept this with courage and come to Me with complete trust, for I love you. I need you to keep your eyes wide open. You must not shy away from the Truth." 
http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/my-church-on-earth-is-under-attack-and-this-means-that-my-body-will-be-crucified-again-as-foretold/
Fr. Angel Sotelo,
Priest of the Roman Catholic Diocese of 
Fresno in California.
So, instead of listening to the Catholic Church’s teaching that a private revelation or personal vision cannot be equal to the Bible as the Word of God, and instead of saying the messages can be rejected as long as you believe in the public revelation of Scripture and Tradition, here we have a different command.

Supposedly, Jesus is saying that these messages “have to” be believed, or you are not with Him, but against Him. That is not only doctrinally incorrect and heretical, it is cultish and an easy way for an anonymous person to hook in those who are gullible and fearful and put them under an old brainwashing technique.

Please don’t be fooled by this. I hope you are united to the faith of the Catholic Church in confessing that Pope Francis is the true Pope and Vicar of Christ on earth, and that Benedict XVI is the emeritus, or ex-pope, who has no more authority as the Successor of Peter in his retirement.

The Maria Divine Mercy cult is another religion. I don’t have time to go through every message and point out the thousands of doctrinal errors, but the attacks against Pope Francis, for a real Catholic, should alone be the proof of the pudding that these are false and misleading messages.

God bless and take care! Fr. Angel

2 comments:

  1. I love Mother Church and the Pope . . . They are given to us by GOD to lead us safely Home. Mother Church has approved the Fatima and La Salette apparitions and messages which the MDM messages reiterates in details. The Fatima secret of apostasy, partly revealed, has also been detailed by the Akita messages. All opened eyes and humble hearts can see the signs of the times. I believe Heaven, as like before, sends prophets to bring HIS Word more clearly and loudly especially in this our generation immersed in a cacophony of voices and information. We are in the time of the prophesied apostasy and GOD through MDM helps us sift the TRUTH from the chaff of falsehood, the true SERVANT of TRUTH from the false prophet. Let's continue to pray to the HOLY SPIRIT for discernment lest we be deceived. Let's stay humble, alert and sober . . . working on our souls and praying for each other's safe trip HOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I am not an ignorant dupe.??? so don't ask questions?

    ReplyDelete