Now available as a free download!
The Outing of Mary Carberry: Exposing the woman behind the secret "visionary" Maria Divine Mercy
Free download at MidwayStreet.Wordpress.com - 100 pages
The verdict is in: HOAX.
The Outing of Mary Carberry tells the story of a 'European' public relations woman who devised a scheme to gain fame and fortune as a secret all-internet visionary who receives messages from Jesus. This book exposes the background and business maneuverings, the small cadre of "players" who created and promoted the fraud, the strange association with a convicted Australian pedophile, and the explosive confession of a key player. A team of international researchers devoted thousands of hours to discover the 'visionary's identity.
Here is the their body of work.
The book reveals
- a hand-written letter sent from prison by William "The Little Pebble" Kamm
- admitting ongoing contact the 'seer'
- the name she used during her apprenticeship with 'psychic' Joe Coleman
- the real name and role of seminar promoter 'Joseph Gabriel'
- the German owner of the companies selling the 'seer's' books and religious items
- the claim of the miraculous cancer cure
- the 'seer's' 15-year history of business failure
- the conflicting versions of her early vision history from a spoken interview
- and written documents
- the references to a 'secret prophet' - who is he?
- the role of family members assisting the scheme
- the 'mail drops' -- false addresses used to conceal the location of operations
- the sudden disappearance of a key player and the explosive confession of another
- the strange links to fake and defrocked priests and a condemned 'religious' order
- the mixed references to her husband John
...is the invention of the creative mind of a public relations/marketing consultant!